sharongoodwin77

Jera's Jamboree

Shaman Pathways: The Celtic Chakras - Elen Sentier I’ve always been fascinated with lore and myths knowing they hold a seed of truth but also knowing that the truth is very hard to find! Shaman Pathways – The Celtic Chakras opens up a doorway for us so that we can look further into the ancient stories and myths of Britain. I found that it only took one thing to spark the creative part of my brain – that lightbulb moment – which then led me to follow my thoughts, weaving everything into a whole. I also love to find out the roots of words which this touches upon too.

The reader is taken through the Celtic chakras and the spiral path is explained. You will find diagrams and exercises as well as the myths explored. I need to have an experiential component to anything spiritual – I need concrete and real proof – which is provided within these pages. If you take time out and complete the journeys and meditations, you will experience things for yourself. The most beautiful for me has been the Northern Lights journey. I loved the explanation of the Rainbow Warriors and will be meditating on this.

The hardest thing for me is re-thinking the healing use of Reiki (chakras from base to crown). The spiral makes complete sense and this is something I will be experimenting with during self-healing. I’m not sure how I’m going to feel about my guided chakra meditation (on CD)!

A deeper look at the myths is fascinating in itself but if your focus is purely the chakras, you do need to have some knowledge of them and their purpose before reading this book.

This is a book I will be reading again and it has been useful for me in giving me pointers to researching for myself.

I would like to thank the publishers for providing an e-copy in exchange for an honest review.