sharongoodwin77

Jera's Jamboree

You Can Get It If You Really Want. Levi Roots - Levi Roots I found this book really easy to read. Even though I am not looking to start up a business, some of the wisdom shared can be applied to any area of life - for anything you have a goal for or are working towards. For example, one of the quotations at the start of the book ‘Self-belief has power, and it will influence the choices you make - each and every day.’ is true for all decisions you make.

There is a lot of information you could take and apply ………… and honesty that it will not be easy and you will make mistakes. Levi Roots shares his experience from the beginning and offers advice on what worked for him and what didn’t. There are pointers to guide you in the right direction for different aspects, for example, Levi shares his business plan and advises on what you will need to have in your own and how important a mentor is. There is everything you need to know to help you get started and to follow through.

One thing I really liked about the layout was the ending of sentences at the end of a page. It gave you a chance to stop and think about what you had just read. One thing I didn’t like is the large quotations interspersed with the text. I understand that they are there for emphasis, for you to take notice of, but it did distract from the flow of reading.

At the end of the book there is a section for further reading, further resources, useful sources, where to find an accountant etc and an index so you are able to locate information easily.

In my opinion, if you’re thinking about starting up a business or already have, this is definitely a book you should be reading. The synopsis of the book is exactly what you find between the covers.